[Guide] – How to organizer alphabetically the 3rd party icons on Carbide.ui
Hello Theme Makers!
I tried to find a method to organize alphabetically yours 3rd party icons!
And I found it!
This method is not immediate but simple.
For read how to do this please read more (because there are 20 image in HD definition).
Go to C:\Program files\Nokia\Carbide.ui Theme Edition 3.4\Eclipse\plugins\com.nokia.tools.theme.s60_188.8.131.52\data\config
and create a copy of icons.xml on the desktop (for the backup of the file).
- Now open the first icons.xml.
- In the file the text are very confused but you can distinguish a list of icons name.. Good.
- Copy the text from “<element appuid=” to “</component>” excluded. (Pict 1)
- Open a new Exel file.
- Paste the copied text in the first line.
- Click spacebar to allign the first string.
- Now you must divide the text. For do this go to “Data” – “Text to columns”
- In the new window select “delimited” and click next.
- In this window select only “other” and put in the space the symbol quotes “.
- Ok! click next and end.
- Now the text is divided and in the coloumn H you can find the list of all icons. Copy this coloumn H.
- Cancel all and return to the first view.
- Copy the coloumn H in a new first coloumn.
- Now copy coloumns A & B and paste in a new notepad file.
- Now go to http://alphabetizer.flap.tv/index.php and Paste colomns A & B in the space and click “Alphabetize”.
- Copy the text alphabetized and paste all into a new notepad file.
- You can see all your icons in order, but there are the name front.
- Select all and Copy & paste into new Excel file.
- Select the coloumn B and copy this.
- Go to your icons.xml and paste into the last selction from “<element appuid=” to “</component>” excluded.
- Save the icons.xml and open carbide.ui
- Go to Application icons, and enjoy for this!
- If you made some mistake, repeat the procedure.
- If you don’t want retry, or you don’t like the result, copy the Backup file into C:\Program files\Nokia\Carbide.ui Theme Edition 3.4\Eclipse\plugins\com.nokia.tools.theme.s60_184.108.40.206\data\config
IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS PLEASE SOLVE TO NOKIALINO FORUM HERE!
All Right Reserved!
All these file by ®ugge is under copyright!
Commenti Recenti Modifica
|can u cap a sim only… su [Guide] – How to organiz…|
|Josephmiz su NOKIALINO FORUM|
|Fortgang su [Wall Desktop] – Fi…|
|ca101 su [Symbian Theme] – E…|
|naked camgirl su [Phone Walls] – Cars…|
- 425,196 Visits